It's been a crazy week at work - lots to finish up in the next few weeks before school starts back! Not to mention all the things I still have to finish (and start!) around my house!
In the interest of simplicity, today is now Fill-in-the-blank-Friday!
*Inspired by Lin!*
1. Today for breakfast I ate toasted oatmeal bread with peanut butter and a glass of orange juice. It's pretty much what I have every day. Boring, but keeps me going.
2. My go to/never fail recipe(s) are mostly desserts! I can always make choc-oat chip cookies or schotcharoos (peanut butter rice crispie bars with chocolate on top) with my eyes shut and one arm tied behind my back. As far as regular meals go... probably spaghetti. Since I make huge batches and freeze it, the usual 'making' of spaghetti is boiling noodles and microwaving frozen sauce. EASY!
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is canned tuna in my macaroni & cheese. Or maybe the way I make sloppy joes (ground beef and gumbo soup - no tomato-based joes for me!).
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was not really mine. I'm super careful and except for the occasional missing spice or overcooked chicken, my food always turns out. My husband got a huge, nasty burn on his finger when he tried to make stir fry and the hot oil spilled over the wok and landed on his fingers!
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be chocolate. Simple & delicious.
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is sea food. With the exception of canned tuna (and only one brand), I hate all sea food. This baffles most of my family, who loves the stuff. Bleh!
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Dinner. I love preparing a meal for another person. It makes me feel really good to have people appreciate what I make.
Now it's your turn to play along! All you have to do is copy the blanks & answer them on your blog, then hop on over to The Little Things We Do & link up so others can read your answers.
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, and I hope to be back to regular creating and blogging soon!
Happy Creating (in the craft room or in the kitchen!)